Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Suggestion to make a net cafe program by using oracle (oracle 10g , win 8.1 x64)
Suggestion to make a net cafe program by using oracle [message #674019] Wed, 26 December 2018 19:22 Go to next message
Oraclinho
Is there any method to send a cut screen from main pc in local network that can paralyze motion of slave pc or cut off all his processes at that pc ??[b] any help or suggestions. I can handle everything in program related database itself except that last control task in the program related to send and control through local network.
Re: Suggestion to make a net cafe program by using oracle [message #674058 is a reply to message #674019] Mon, 31 December 2018 07:54 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't understand the question, nor how is it related to Oracle.

What is "cut screen"? You want to send it to a "slave PC" over the network - if so, why is Oracle involved?

"or Cut off all his processes" - what is "or" here? "Send cut screen or cut off processes"? I imagine the first one as sending an image, another one as managing another computer, and these two operations doesn't seem to be related.

Finally, my main question, again: what does it have to do with Oracle?
Previous Topic: Attaching Time to a field in oracle forms
Next Topic: Changing Database column dynamically in Oracle Forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:56:23 CDT 2024