Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Webutil_file_transfer, Asynchronous (Forms 11.1.2.2.0)
Webutil_file_transfer, Asynchronous [message #674403] Fri, 25 January 2019 10:11 Go to next message
bnamasivayam
i am usint webutil_file_transfer.client_to_db_with_progress and se asynchronous to True, when i upload a 20mb file, i see the progress bar, now when i minimize or exit the form, the progress stops. i assume that asynchronous = true meaning the upload will progress independently. until my cursor goes back to the same form the upload is paused. what do i do.

webutil_file_transfer.Client_To_DB_with_progress
(clientFile => l_file_name
,tableName => 'APP_DOC'
,columnName => 'DOC_DATA'
,whereClause => 'APP_DOC_ID = ' || :app_doc_v.app_doc_id
,progressTitle => 'Upload to Database in progress'
,progressSubTitle=> 'Please wait'
,asynchronous => false
,callbackTrigger => null
);
Re: Webutil_file_transfer, Asynchronous [message #674407 is a reply to message #674403] Fri, 25 January 2019 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joy_division
From the documentation:

Note: Asynchronous mode offers better re-drawing of the Forms screen while the transfer takes place, but will not offer the ability to carry out significant work while the transfer is taking place.The webutil.cfg parameter transfer.database.enabled must be set to true to use this function.
Re: Webutil_file_transfer, Asynchronous [message #674614 is a reply to message #674407] Tue, 05 February 2019 15:25 Go to previous message
bnamasivayam
Thank you
Previous Topic: How to handle duplicate value in oracle forms at runtime.
Next Topic: Calling oracle forms from a Webpage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:51:13 CDT 2024