Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » For Michel (merged & corrected name)
For Michel (merged & corrected name) [message #264005] Fri, 31 August 2007 08:45 Go to next message
Bsusan
hey michale..what man you are always ordering others...han
Re: this for michael [message #264007 is a reply to message #264005] Fri, 31 August 2007 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
I merged your two posts (Don't cross-post please), corrected the name you misspelled, and moved it to a more appropriate forum.

See? That's the work of a moderator. And that's what Michel does. Perform his duties as a moderator, to keep this site clean. If it weren't for the moderators, the forums would be cluttered with unreadable garbage within no time.
THIS IS AGAIN FOR MIACHEL [message #264019 is a reply to message #264005] Fri, 31 August 2007 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bsusan
I am friend of yarmaan, Michael made comments like "you are going to suffer" this is how a moderator will behave.
Re: THIS IS AGAIN FOR MIACHEL [message #264020 is a reply to message #264019] Fri, 31 August 2007 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Who is Miachel?

And stop starting new threads.

[Updated on: Fri, 31 August 2007 09:27]

Report message to a moderator

Re: THIS IS AGAIN FOR MIACHEL [message #264021 is a reply to message #264020] Fri, 31 August 2007 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bsusan
Michel Cadot
Re: THIS IS AGAIN FOR MIACHEL [message #264024 is a reply to message #264021] Fri, 31 August 2007 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Hard isn't it, to spell a name correctly.
Miachel, Michael...

Who is yarmaan?

If I recall correctly, "you are going to suffer" was said with regard to a illogical use of something.
Re: THIS IS AGAIN FOR MIACHEL [message #264034 is a reply to message #264024] Fri, 31 August 2007 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bsusan
No, please don't support Michel on this. My friend asked some clarification related to COLLECTIONS but without formatting the query. He apologised for that.

But again Michel commented to format. But Maheer replyed to the query for my friend and it works. This time he made a comment about saying he is arrogant, so he started "you are going to suffer..."..this is what happened....
Re: THIS IS AGAIN FOR MIACHEL [message #264041 is a reply to message #264034] Fri, 31 August 2007 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Do you really think Michel can make someone suffer? If it were middle ages, I believe he'd burn for that in no time. But, as it is 21st century, I really think it was with regard to an illogical use of something.
Re: THIS IS AGAIN FOR MIACHEL [message #264042 is a reply to message #264041] Fri, 31 August 2007 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bsusan
Please read this thread, you can will understand, why i am barking here.

"Error when using collections / Records"
Re: THIS IS AGAIN FOR MIACHEL [message #264044 is a reply to message #264042] Fri, 31 August 2007 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ThomasG
I have read it, and perfectly understand Michel. But I definetely don't understand your barking.

If Yarrman hates people because they point out the basic rules of how to behave in a place, he IS going to suffer in life.

But that's his own fault, and nobody elses.
Re: THIS IS AGAIN FOR MIACHEL [message #264045 is a reply to message #264044] Fri, 31 August 2007 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Look, this is a forum meant for professionals. Either people who are professionals or want to be treated like professionals.
That means we have some rules we try to follow and we have moderators to keep order. If we don't do it that way, this will in no time change into another MSN playground.

And one of the non-written rules is to at least TRY to get some names correct.

The person you are flaming is called Michel, not Michael or Miachel
The person that answered your friend is Maaher, not Maheer
And finally, your friend is yarrman, not yarmaan (sic).

Edit: typo

[Updated on: Fri, 31 August 2007 10:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: THIS IS AGAIN FOR MIACHEL [message #264053 is a reply to message #264042] Fri, 31 August 2007 10:20 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This place (OraFAQ Forum) has its rules. They are written in OraFAQ Forum Guide and should be read before your initial post. The very first rule is: BE POLITE.

Everyone should keep to them in order to make conversation possible. People who ask questions should take care about providing all information and proper formatting (so that everyone else could easily see what's the problem).

Michel asked him to properly format the post, but the next message wasn't formatted either.

The next Yarrman's words were
Yarrman
But I hate this man, who is Arrogant.

Not very polite, I'd say.

Michel
First time you post and you already hate me.
Woo, youre going to suffer.
Anyway, any place you will go you will have to follow the rules.
Thanks the A (in capital), I think I will like you.

"Suffering" here doesn't mean that someone will stick nails into Yarrman's body, torch him or something like that, but - if he continues not to follow rules, he'll suffer from warnings and - probably - be ignored.

Once again: read the rules. If you don't like them, please, stay out of OraFAQ Forum.

Maarten had closed previous discussion, and I believe that everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink. No, wrong! I believe I'll lock this one.
Previous Topic: Automatic WIKI authentication
Next Topic: I think there is some problem with the shortcut URL tag
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:36:13 CDT 2024